Friday, July 16, 2010

A weekend.... of sorts

Good Morning,

Today I'm going to spend some time with my sister-in-law on her birthday. She is the sweetest. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday I was changing her diaper :) I love you Emily. You have grown into a fine young lady and I'm so proud of you. Sarah's birthday party is tonight and I can't wait. Sarah has been such a good friend to me this year. I don't think I could have made it without her. I guess the CHP family takes care of each other during times of need. I'll never be able to repay you Sarah. Thank you. Love you much.

Kelsea is baby sitting for Katie today and scheduled to have fun. She loves sitting Patrick and Ty. Jayke is at the beach with Robert and his family. He drove to Carpinteria last night. I don't think you ever get finished worrying about your kids. When they are smaller you just worry about them differently. He has turned into such a man these last few years and sometimes it's hard to get used to!! Kelsea and I went shopping yesterday and I got her some really cute stuff. She is definitely your atypical teenager. She is easy going and fun and lacks the drama element I had when I was her age. I think it's really cool. We went to Mainland and I bought her 2 dresses, a top, some sandals and another cute top. We also saw the Sorcerer's Apprentice with Nick Cage (yeah momma had to see him). It was a really cute movie and we had good bonding time.

Jerry and I made BLT's for dinner last night and they were delicious! Erin came over and we watched Big Brother and talked. It was a nice lazy night. I can say i'm looking forward to having next week off before heading back down to San Diego for AVID. This summer has been one long set of conferences right after one another. I really would like next summer to be more for family and less for work. We will see.

Congratulations to all my friends who are out of summer school today. YOU MADE IT! Let the good times roll now and catch up on that much needed family time.

For all of my friends going on Vacation, have safe travels and i'll see you when you get back.

I wish I would have had a chance to get to the beach with Leti and Katrina this week :(



No comments:

Post a Comment