Sunday, July 18, 2010

That's what I get for talking politics and drinking at the same time!

Well needless to say Sundance Canyon Heartache was in full effect last night! I pretty much got there and told Lynette, "oh i'm only having a few beers tonight!" To which she gave me a funny look and consumed a jello shot! Then I remembered that Jen and Ef brought Jello shots ... in syringes... yeah. So the Malibu was very good and so was the keg apparently because the more I talked to Mark and David about politics the more I drank and the next thing I know I was in the pool.

And that's all I have to say... about that!

I woke up this morning and my arm has a rug burn on it. I fell out of bed last night according to Jerry, and the only thing I kept saying was.. "I fell. I fell." I don't feel good at all this morning so i'm going to spend the day watching Turner Classic Movies and I hope that I can find Forrest Gump. Jayke is working, Kelsea is home and Jerry has lain on the couch with the dog and is now in a sleep coma. I think I will join him.

To all of those I offended with my Sarah Palin comments last night. I apologize.


No comments:

Post a Comment