Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Swonker Birthday!!

Tonight is the birthday parties of... Teri Canby, Joey Janzen, Diana Kadel, Justin Olson, Jeff Speights, and Lynette Speights! It should be a grand time for all! I can't wait to hang out with friends.

Yesterday was so much fun. I spent the day with Emily and family for Em's birthday. She had a water bounce house and the kids loved it. I think the biggest kid was Jerry. He was going down the slide with the kids and having ball. We ate ribs and potato salad and had a blast. Kelsea was babysitting Ty and Patrick (Katie Mac's kids) and they had a blast too. They were so good very sweet and well behaved. Norma and I wanted to play dominoes, but Jerry and Popa didn't, so we acquiesced. I miss spending time with Norma, Bill, Crystal and the boys. Family is important and I think we are all guilty of letting life get in the way. We need to do that more often. They mean the world to me and I really don't say it enough. Jayke came back from the beach safe and sound and that's all I can ask for. He ate lots of left over ribs when he got home. I think he and Robert cleaned us out! :)

At night we went to my girl Sarah Odom's birthday party at Chalet Basque! It was divine! I ate escargot, lamb chops and a set up. I smell like massive garlic this morning, but so does Jerry so no big deal. Jerry ate a New York strip and a set up and we drank a bottle of Merlot. We came home and talked for a bit, and then Erin came over and we talked some more. We went to bed around 10:30 or so. I missed Jessica's party at Amestoy's and I was sad, but I don't think I could go out another second. It was a long party day and I was tired.

Last year yesterday two of my best friends in the whole world formed a bond: Jennifer and Efrem. They are getting married in October and I can't wait! It's the most successful union under my watch yet! LOL

Tonight.... Some serious Swonkin at the Sundance Canyon heartache bar and grill :) hahaha I've not seen Jodi in forever and i'm Jones'in!

I miss Vesta Ray.

That's all I have to say so far today. Peace Love and Swonkerness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment