Sunday, August 1, 2010

Arm Chair Warriors .. and other stuff.

I've tried to blog for the last week, and every time I sit down at the computer, I get distracted. I'm almost at a lost for words as what to write because life has been so crazy lately with everyone. There have been so many bad things happen and they aren't appropriate for FACEBOOK or BLOG! In fact, it drives me a little bonkers that grown people think it a wise thing to air crap on these venues. It's immature, high schoolish, and easy. By easy, it seems to me like people feel they can put others out on blast with no consequence because they would rather sit behind a desk and type or pick up the phone and say it or even send a text.

Like a really smart person I know said this week--"Those who know the truth seldom are talking... and those who don't--well, they can't be described as quiet.."

Another thing that drives me nuts, I feel like i'm withdrawing. I think it is really from lack of intellectual stimulation in the summer months or all the drinking i've done in the past few years. I just don't feel like doing this anymore. Lifestyle changes are good, but I have yet to find things to replace the bad with the good. I'm on the look out though. Any suggestions? I've got books so i'm good there. What I really need to do is get started with my lesson planning for this next year. Think i'm gonna do that starting today.

I read a great blog today by my friend Rachel. It was touching and I just wanted to squeeze her face.

Can't wait to go Naci this week and have my last hurrah before work starts back. If anyone wants to come help me clean out my cockroach infested room that would be terrific!

Ok that's all for now i'm going to grab the laptop and start working.


No comments:

Post a Comment