Thursday, August 19, 2010

MIra Monte Days

Ok! Back to work means back to great friends and great students. I'm so happy to be back at work... you have no idea.

Today was very good. We had Mira Monte Idol where Tony Varela came away with the massive dance moves and points. I wish I would have taken pictures because it was all the way live! I thought it was a great ending to the never ending meetings. I know and understand that most of this we "older" ones at MMHS have heard but the newbies needed to hear some of this stuff I suppose, so I was being patient with the never ending meetings.

Sarah, Joseph, Annaka and myself went to lunch downtown and had a great time. It was great to blow off the steam and relax a bunch. I'm going to start doing yoga with Sarah! I'm looking so forward to her influence in my life. She is a very chill person and I dig hanging with her.

Next week

Guns, Germs and Steel briefing for honors
What is citizenship--Generals
AVID--getting them squared away for college

Peace out.. Short blog because I'm chillin at home with the family gearing up to watch Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment