Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mobile Bloggers & Coaches matter.

I find it complicated and I'm not ready to commit to mobile blogging just yet. :)

Anyway,

I was catching an Arnaldo Cueto update last night where he arrived home late at 2:30. Your efforts are worth it even though you are dog tired. Some of my best memories of high school is track season. Being on the bus, going to away meets, competing, and just that over all feeling of being part of something was awesome.

My coach was not nearly as kind as some of the coaches I come in contact with on a daily basis. I remember him yelling at us to "Hit the FUCKING board" "Are you fucking kidding me? You scratched" I guess it was a different time then. None the less, I learned from these coaches as well. I guess it takes all different kind of motivators out there.

Point is: you are creating memories for these kids that have a lasting effect. You may never see your hard work pay off but know that it does in the lives of the kids you touch. Be encouraged because coaches matter to kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment