Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Country Music, AVID Certification, and Friends.

Well, I'm going back to my roots. My son picked me up from work today and he was rocking the beats and I enjoyed it so much I think i'll change up my iPod for a while! :)

Currently enjoying:

The Bluest Eyes in Texas: Restless Heart


No me juzcas y no me digas nada :)


I did not have the pleasure of dining with my peeps today because I went to the KCSOS building and worked on putting together AVID materials for certification. I went to Chipotle with Steven Malhmann and we had a great conversation about naked burritos, baseball, and church. He is probably the sweetest guy in the world. So polite and kind to all. After that we met Lonnie and Michelle and worked pretty hard on getting everything together. Out of all of us Steven never complained. That is impressive because there was a lot to complain about.

I realized I have so much to do for AVID before certification. I have to make sure that everyone is certified on tutoring and it really sucks because we don't have cross age tutors at school and there has been a plan to get them in place for about 3 years now to no avail. Oh well.

I think the AVID crew brings out my inner nerd and I need more of that in my life. Love you all.

:) Keep it greasy and love!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment