Monday, April 11, 2011

Ghetto v. Ghetto Fabulous

Ghetto- Screaming.. No white bitch I think it's my turn now!
Ghetto Fab- Rolling my eyes, flipping my hair and saying Whatever

Some "lady" cut me off at 7-11 today with her two kids in the car yelling at me all sorts of filthy things because I didn't move quickly enough for her. Her language was offensive and she really needs Jesus.

On the brighter side, one of my favorite students brought me a cup cake.


Testing is stupid. Glad that mess is over. I wouldn't mind testing my own kids because at least they aren't freshman and they don't cop an attitude with me. Every day I called the Dean... I never do that. I like to handle business "in house" but when it comes to the disruption of state testing and all of our asses on the line, I like to make sure all students get the optimal amount of time to do their thang! :) Bite me if you don't like it.

I don't have much else to blog on. :)

Topics of choice would be nice so suggest some please.



No comments:

Post a Comment